The in line monoblock centrifugal multistage electric pumps of the series Tech Line are designed with the most advanced and sophisticated engineering and industrial design systems. They have been studied to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials. The extreme noiselessness, the use of corrosion-proof materials, , the use of a double mechanical seal lubricated on both sides and the motor construction without ventilation needed, permit an easy external or internal installation (also in sterile ambient) or they can be directly installed inside the storage tank or basin.
- Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 60 °C for other use, while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C
- Flow rate up to ~ 12 m3/h
- Heads up to ~ 100 m
- Pump body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Diffusers: Techno-polymer
- Impellers: Techno-polymer
- Motor body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump’s side mechanical seal: silicon carbide- alumina
- Motor’s side mechanical seal: graphite-alumina quick cable coupling watertight connector
- 3 m H07RN-F feeding cable.
- Two poles induction rewindable motor with protection IP 68, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.