The submersible electric pumps with open impeller series SP have been designed to pump clear or slightly dirty liquids, without abrasives, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials. Max. Free passage of suspended solids up to Ø25mm for 525-725. Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C (CEI EN 60335-2-41). The pumps may work also partially immerged.
- Pump body, impeller, outer motor casing, filter base and handle: Techno-polymero
- Motor body: in die casting aluminium UNI 5076
- Pump shaft and screws: in stainless steel Aisi 420 F
- Mechanical seal in carbon-ceramics
- 10 m H05RN-F feeding cable
- Max. immersion 5 m
- Two poles induction rewindable motor, cooled by the pumped liquid, with protection IP 68, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Continuous duty if completely submerged.
Automatic version with float switch (UP Aut).