The submersible draining electric pump series SA have been designed for pumping clear or slightly dirty liquids, non-explosive or chemically aggressive for the pump’s materials, either containing suspended solids max Ø 4 mm, without abrasives parts. Temperatures not higher 35 °C (CEI EN 60335-2-41).
- Motor body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Impeller: Techno-polymer
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 420
- Pump’s side mechanical seal: carbon - ceramics
- Motor’s side seal: lip ring in NBR
- Feeding cable: 10 m H07RN-F
- Two poles induction rewindable motor with protection IP 68, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty if completely submerged.
Single-phase automatic version with float switch (AUT).s