The submersible draining electric pumps with crushing system of the series STA have been designed to crush possible suspended solids parts or fibres and draining dirty liquids, non-explosive or chemically aggressive for the pump’s materials. Temperatures not higher 35 °C (CEI EN 60335-2-41).
- Motor body and cover with handle: cast iron G20 with anti- corrosive coating
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Impeller: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Crushing system: in precision-cast temperate stainless steel Aisi 440 C
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump’s side seal: mechanical carbon-ceramics
- Motor’s side seal: lip ring in NBR
- Feeding cable: 10 m H07RN-F
- Two poles induction rewindable motor with protection IP 68, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with capacitor permanently connected with Compulsory protection against overheating with safety control panel type CDA-M.
- Three-phase feeding 400 V with Compulsory protection against overheating with safety control panel type CDA-T.
- Continuous duty if completely submerged
- Single-phase automatic version with float switch (AUT).
- Brass hose connector with curve & nipplesum