The submersible electric wastewater pumps with non-clog vortex impeller of the series SV25 have been designed to pump waste water, also with suspended solids with a max. Ø 62 mm, chemically not aggressive for the pumps’ material. Temperature not higher than 35 °C (CEI EN 60335-2-41).
- Motor body: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Impeller: vortex impeller in cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 303
- Mechanical seal pump side: silicon carbide-silicon carbide;
- Motor side seal: lip-seal in NBR (mechanical seal in silicon carbide on request)
- Threaded counter flange: galvanized steel complete with EPDM gaskets
- Feeding cable: 10 m in Neoprene H07RN-F
- Two or four poles induction rewindable motor with protection IP 68, class F insulation.
- Compulsory three-phase feeding protection with DOL starting is to be supplied by the user.
- Continuous duty within the range areas and if completely submerged.
- Thermal protection built-in to the motor winding.
- Seal probe to detect water ingress into oil chamber.
- Electric power cable for star-delta starting.
- Coupling foot and rapid guide device.