The vertical monoblock multistage electric pumps of the series Tech J Sub are designed with the most advanced and sophisticated engineering and industrial design systems. They have been studied to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non- explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials. Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 60 °C for other use. The extreme noiselessness permit the internal or external installation, immerged in to a storage tank or basin. The use of corrosion-proof materials along with the particular impeller & diffuser design make them suitable for environments with a slight presence of sand in the water.
- Pump body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Motor body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 420 F
- Diffusers: Techno-polymer
- Impeller: Techno-polymer
- Pump’s side mechanical seal: carbon-ceramics
- Motor’s side seal: lip ring in NBR
- Quick cable coupling watertight connector
- 10 m H07RN-F feeding cable whit Schuko plug.
- Two poles induction rewindable motor with protection IP 68,class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.