The vertical monoblock multistage electric pumps of the series Tech Sub are designed with the most advanced and sophisticated engineering and industrial design systems. The Tech Sub have been studied to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials, with liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 60 °C for other use. The extreme noiselessness permit the internal or external installation, immerged in to a storage tank or basin. The use of corrosion-proof materials along with the particular impeller & diffuser design make them suitable for environments with a slight presence of sand in the water. Max. immersion 15 m.
- Pump body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Diffusers: Techno-polymer
- Impeller: Techno-polymer
- Motor body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump’s side mechanical seal: silicon carbide- alumina
- Motor’s side mechanical seal: graphite-alumina
- Quick cable coupling watertight connector
- 20 m H07RN-F feeding cable.
- Two poles induction rewindable motor cooled by the pumped liquid, with protection IP 68, class F. insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- The compulsory three-phase feeding protection is to be supplied by the user.
- Continuous duty.
Single-phase automatic version with float switch (AUT).