The electric pumps with stub shaft of the series “NCG” are manufactured according to DIN 24255 (UNI EN 733) standards.
They have been designed to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials.
- Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 90 °C for other use, while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C
- Flow rates up to 240 m3/h.
- Heads up to 100 m.
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Motor bracket: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Orifices in/outlet: DIN 2532 standards
- Impeller: cast iron G20 with cataphoretic treatment
- Threaded counter flanges: galvanized steel complete with EPDM gaskets
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Mechanical seal: carbon-ceramics
The control motors are asynchronous, squirrel cage-type, closed, with external ventilation
- The motor protection for three-phase models must be installed by the customer. Equipment compliant with current standards should be used
- IM B3/B5 enclosure
- Class of insulation:F-service:S1-Degree of protection: IP 44
- Terminal board protection: IP 54